BAC's provides Recruitment Consulting services which comprise of a full professional human resource consultancy, which is a combination of specialized knowledge and skills focused on providing you with successful solutions and programs to your Human Resource challenges, primarily in the area of Recruitment. Our comprehensive service offerings include:
- a. Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- b. Recruitment Diagnostic
- c. Marketing Recruitment Strategies
- d. Potential Candidate Assessment
In undertaking all the above, BAC provides services to wit:
- a. Position analysis, including but not limited to, determination of the Client's requirements, the specific job description, the relevant skill set, and preparation of recruitment brochure;
- b. Cause the placement of advertisements in appropriate nationwide journals and publications;
- c. Candidate identification;
- d. Progress report;
- e. Conducting Interviews and preliminary background checks on prospective hirees;
- f. Final report and recommendation
HUMAN RESOURCE - EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
Employee relations programs are typically part of a human resource strategy designed to ensure the most effective use of people to accomplish the organization's mission. Human resource strategies are deliberate plans companies use to help them gain and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace. Employee relations programs focus on issues affecting employees, such as pay and benefits, supporting work-life balance, and safe working conditions.
One of the most effective ways for a company to ensure good employee relations is to adopt a human resource strategy that places a high value on employees as stakeholders in the business. Stakeholders are people who are committed, financially or otherwise, to a company and are affected by its success or failure. When employees are treated as more than just paid laborers, but as actual stakeholders with the power to affect outcomes, they feel more valued for the job they do.
BAC provides unparalleled and bespoke assistance in preparing and executing an Employee Relations Plan customized to the needs of your organization. We begin by helping your organization carefully draft a clearcut written policies rules, and procedures for addressing employee-related matters and resolving problems in the workplace. We recognize that an employee relations program is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Strategies for good employee relations can take many forms and vary by a number of factors, including industry, location, company size, and even individual leadership philosophies. As such, foremost in our strategy is to providing you expert consultants who shall sit with you and your employees in order to draft a written manual that clearly embodies your company's goals and aspirations.